CareersJoin our team of leading scientists and business experts dedicated to making biologics better.
Senior Research Scientist
We are seeking a talented protein scientist to expand our R&D team. ReForm Biologics is a fast-track startup developing a growing portfolio of formulation technologies, based on novel excipient chemistries and delivery methods that enable enhanced administration and stability of protein therapeutics. This is an opportunity to join our talented & productive team in a start-up environment with the ability to make a large impact on the developing science and outcome of the company.
For more info see: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=1ef688277400b8e0
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, formulate, and characterize new protein formulations
- Implement best practices for handling and manipulating biotherapeutics
- Collaborate with the R&D team to develop and validate new formulation technology
- Provide expertise and leadership in the area of protein science
- Communicate ideas and solutions in both internal and external presentations
- Contribute to the patent portfolio of the company
- Write technical reports and proposals
- Travel occasionally to customer sites and meetings
- PhD in protein chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, or similar
- Hands-on experience with protein stability testing and formulation methods
- Prior experience in a protein formulation role is desirable
- Strong protein characterization and analytical skills (e.g., DLS, HPLC/SEC, particle analysis, etc.)
- Demonstrated creativity and independent problem solving
- Must have strong communication, technical writing, and presentation skills
- Willingness to take initiative and follow-through, with good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have a can-do attitude and be responsive in the fast pace of a start-up environment
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package – medical, dental, vision, HRA, LTD/STD, paid time off
- Equity in the company with high growth potential
- Fun, friendly, team-oriented and collaborative office environment
- For the next 3 months we are based in Cambridge near Fresh Pond
- In June, the company will relocate to a new lab under construction in Woburn near Rt.128
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply Please Send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting ReForm Biologics job board.
Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you.