Information Collection and Use
- While you are visiting our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable data or information that can be used to contact you or identify you.
- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected before we collect it or as we collect it. We may collect non-personal identification information about visitors whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill certain purposes that we set forth on the website or for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information if necessary for fulfilling these purposes, and only as long as such retention is necessary for fulfilling these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned as appropriate.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the www.reformbiologics.com website (the “Service”) operated by ReForm Biologics LLC.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, you may not access the Service.
License for Use
- All materials and information on the Service (collectively “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws and conventions, and ReForm Biologics reserves all rights in and to these Materials to the full extent of applicable laws, save for those rights explicitly granted herein.
- You are granted only a limited license hereunder, to download temporarily a single copy of the Materials to a single computer, and solely for personal, non-commercial use (the “License”). This document provides only a grant of the License, not a transfer of title or of any other rights except those specified herein. Upon terminating your viewing of the Materials or upon the termination of the License, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The License explicitly excludes and prohibits the following actions:
- modifying or copying Materials, including creating derivative works;
- removing copyright designations from any Materials, or representing that such Materials are free of copyright and/or trademark protection;
- using the Materials for any commercial purpose;
- displaying Materials publicly for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- transferring Materials to any other person or “mirroring” them on any other server;
- attempting to reverse engineer or decompile any software contained on the Service.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided “as is” and “as available.” ReForm Biologics hereby expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement or violation of any other proprietary rights.
- In no event shall ReForm Biologics or any of its Service suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption) resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with (a) the use of, (b) the inability to use, or (c) errors or omissions in the content or function of the Service, even if Reform Biologics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Materials may include material errors, including graphical, technical, or typographical errors. ReForm Biologics does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
- ReForm Biologics may, without notice, make changes to the Materials at any time, and ReForm Biologics does not make any commitment to update or modify the Service or any Materials that reside thereon.
Links to Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by ReForm Biologics. Therefore, ReForm Biologics assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that ReForm Biologics shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit. Use of any linked website is at your own risk.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement with you regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements regarding the Service.
Changes to the Terms
- ReForm Biologics reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time and without notice.
- By using the Service, you agree to be bound by the version of the Terms that are current at the time of your use.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.